I appreciate you guys for continually reading my blog, you guys are amazing! This post is long overdue, it has been a busy week.
Guess who got her first blog nomination!!? This girl! (Lol). I was nomintaed by Lolade for the mystery blogger award.
A big shout out to Okoto Enigma for creating it.
- is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get
- It is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
- was created by Okoto Enigma
Guidelines for the nominees
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- Never been to a beach (Lol)
- I work best under pressure
- I finish a tin of milk in less than 4 days. I love milk.
1. Describe your childhood in one word
2. What do you want to be known for
Me: I want to be known for being an individual that helps other people recognize their purpose and inspire them to believe they can make a difference.
3. What can’t you do without and why?
Me: I can’t do without eating. An hungry man is an angry man.
4. If you were to write a book, what would it be about.
Me: if I were to write a book, it’ll be about my experiences. Fun/crazy/sad/happy/mischievous…..
5. Funny question ; would you rather be beautiful and dumb or ugly and smart
Me: haha..as a girl, in all sincerity, beautiful and dumb.
- What question do you hate to answer ?
- What keys on a keyboard do you not use?
- Are you willing to lie to a court for a close friend if it meant saving your friend from going to jail for life?
- Cats or dogs. Which do you prefer?
- Weird question: if you could have anyone locked in a room so that you could torment them for a day, whom would you choose and how would you torment them?
My best post
Thanks for reading!
Till next time..